People who only come into contact with PIPISTRELLE through our website www.pipistrelle.be are not included.
We make every effort to ensure your privacy and handle personal information with care. PIPISTRELLE adheres to the applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG or GDPR).
Responsibility of PIPISTRELLE
PIPISTRELLE is in charge of the personal data directly entrusted to us by the people involved.
Our staff, teachers and volunteers who work with PIPISTRELLE are aware of our policy and are therefore obliged to work according to the same guidelines.
What does this mean
- Your personal information will be processed in accordance with the purpose for which it was provided.
- The processing of your personal data is limited to only those data that are minimally required for the purposes for which they are processed nm. the administrative functioning and the provision of information to members of the association.
- We do not pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the execution of the purposes for which they were provided or when we are legally obliged to do this.
- We are aware of your rights regarding your personal information and will respect those rights.
For what purpose does PIPISTRELLE process this data
Your personal details will be processed by PIPISTRELLE for the following purposes and legal grounds
- Management of the non-profit organization, keeping membership lists of affiliated members.
- Insurance of the affiliated members via Opendoek vzw.
- Activities through which PIPISTRELLE must be able to identify the individual who participates.
- Management of activities.
- Organization of festivals, competitions, study days, committees, advisory boards,steering committees, board of directors, general meeting, … (no exhaustive list).
- Sending newsletters and invitations.
- The granting of subsidies.
- Collection and refund of membership fees.
- Collection and reimbursement of participation fees for training activities, festivals, competitions, study days, … (no exhaustive list).
For the above purposes, we may request, store, collect and process the following personal information from you
Contact name, first name, address, e-mail address, date of birth, gender, telephone or mobile phone number.
We only process personal data of minors (persons under 16 years of age) if permission has been given by the parent or legal representative.
PIPISTRELLE does not store personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided.
It is not uncommon in the theatrical arts sector that people stop the practice and then take it back after a number of years. As a result, it is recommended that PIPISTRELLE keep the personal data for a period of 2 years after the last use..
Security of the data
We have taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against unlawful processing.
- All persons who can take note of your details on behalf of PIPISTRELLE are obliged to maintain their confidentiality.
- We use a username and password policy on all our systems.
Your rights regarding your data
You have the right to inspect, correct or delete the personal information we have received from you. You can do this by sending an email to email@example.com
Removal from the central files means that PIPISTRELLE will completely anonymize the personal data so that they can no longer be linked to a person or individual, but that the statistical assignments of the government can still be met.
To the extent permitted by law, for example, PIPISTRELLE must draw up a tax form in certain cases. It is therefore not legally permissible to have your data removed so that no tax form can be drawn up.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us directly.
This is the first version and no changes have been made yet.
Privacy procedures Pipistrelle
At any time every member can unsubscribe to our newsletter through email.
Note that administrative e-mail traffic is not covered here. PIPISTRELLE is obliged to send e-mail traffic that is necessary for the correct administrative management of the non-profit organization.
PIPISTRELLE vzw Zirkstraat 36
2000 Antwerp secretariaat@Pipistrelle.be 03 222 40 90